The name of the arthritis family is seronegative spondyloarthropathis. You read a general description here (this page does not mention the neck and chest pain):
The good news from the doc is my bloodwork looks good. So, instead of having to take injections, I have started taking a DMARD (disease-modifying antirheumatic drug) called hydroxychlorquine (also known as Plaquenil). It does have a few side effects, naturally, so I now need to go to the eye doctor every year to keep my eyes monitored. (I see the eye doc tomorrow) It also takes a long time to accumulate in the system and start working at full-speed so I will be slowly getting better.
Doll Meetup
I actually had enough energy to attend a local doll meetup in Grapevine, TX today. Some of the people with dolls are folks we have met and talked to at the local anime cons! Here is one of the doll group shots:
We went and had some food afterward (dolls sitting on tables and chairs with us!), then visited a doll store that had a lot of the typical US and European dolls but no abjds. I talked to the owner a little about them - she was not familiar with them but was now interested in them! She was going to see if any of the future doll shows she attends will have them.
Trains
Joules, I took some photos of what few train cars were on the track at Grapevine today - the engine was probably being used for the weekend tours. I will email Kai (via you) the large jpgs. The Tarantula caboose WAS there!
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*